Resource Industry Network aims to bring together all local industry sectors and facilitates the networking and relationship building process to allow a collective voice to be heard.
RESOURCE SERVICES FOCUS
We are the only not for profit membership group focused on the resource services sector and allied industries within the Bowen and Galilee Basin .
We provide a strong voice for our members on key issues affecting our industry.
ACCESS TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND INFORMATION
We know that strong networks are critical for a successful business in this industry. We ensure you have access to key decision makers , key members and critical information.
ACTIVE MEMBER PARTICIPATION
The more you put in, the more you get out. We help you get out of the day-to-day fire fighting and focus on what is happening in the industry.
LEARN FROM THE BEST
We provide a wide range of training and mentoring to develop your skills and capability. Whether you are looking to grow your business , yourself or your team, we will help you get on the right path.
GET YOUR BUSINESS NOTICED
We actively promote our region and our members capability to key customers within the region.
TAKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL
RIN offers a variety of ways you can increase your exposure to our network of businesses and contacts. Find out more by downloading our sponsorship prospectus:
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND PRICING
► Membership Level A* (less than 3 employees) - $475 ex GST
► Membership Level B (4-20 employees) - $1000 ex GST
► Membership Level C (21-49 employees) - $1750 ex GST
► Membership Level D (50-199 employees) - $2200 ex GST
► Membership Level E (over 200 employees) - $2750 ex GST
*Membership Level A is at the discretion of the RIN board. To be a member at this level, a business must be family-owned, sole operator and only have a single location based in the Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday region and not be part of any other larger franchise, parent company or trust.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is my membership due for renewal? Check your inbox for statements this week if your membership is due or overdue.
Can I get a copy of my membership invoice? Yes, email email@example.com
Can I pay my membership in advance of when it is due? We can extend your membership renewal date pro-rata by the value you pay on your membership?
Can I change my payment frequency? Yes, you can change to a monthly or quarterly payment via credit card, if an annual membership does not suit your business at this time.
Have membership fees increased? No, RIN membership fees have not increase in over 5 years. Membership levels are based on your local employee numbers.
Can I pay over the phone to settle my outstanding membership? Yes, you can pay via credit card phone 49524 184.
What do I get for my membership with RIN? You become part of an organisation aligned to the mining services sector that uses its collective voice to petition all levels of government on industry matters. You also receive the below entitlements.
Membership entitlements include:
- Full access to the members-only section on website
- Free access to the METS HQ online platform showcasing regional capability
- Full access to all Resource Industry Network E-news bulletins
- Opportunity to advertise in Resource Industry Network E-news
- Ability to attend members-only events and discounted member rates for functions including:
- Monthly Members Briefing featuring expert guest speakers
- The Resource Industry Network Safety Conference
- Resource Industry Network (RIN) Awards
- Information and networking events arranged throughout the year
- Ministerial roundtable discussions
- Access to Resource Industry Network’s member list
- Ability to join Resource Industry Network’s sub-groups including the Workplace Health and Safety Group, International Trade Group, Defence Group, and the Career Opportunity, Equity, & Diversity Group
- Listing as a Resource Industry Network Member on the RIN website
- Assistance from Resource Industry Network’s in-house Communications Department to promote your business and success stories through internal and external media
- Ability to attend Austmine events at member prices.
To become a Resource Industry Network member, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION form to return via email or fax once completed. To pay by credit card, please also download the CREDIT CARD AUTHORITY FORM, alternatively we will send you an invoice once your application has been processed. Alternatively, you can click here to complete an online application form.
Completed forms can be sent back to - firstname.lastname@example.org