BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER
Resource Industry Network provides members with opportunities to:
CONNECT with the right people with the right levels of influence in the resource sector as well as a valuable member network.
DEVELOP practical pathways to making your business succeed and assist in developing regional capability.
PROMOTE a region of excellence in the resource services sector and the innovation and capability of our members and industry.
Being an active member will ensure your business gets the most out of your membership. Hear from other members about the benefits of a RIN membership here:
Resource Industry Network aims to bring together all local industry sectors and facilitates the networking and relationship building process to allow a collective voice to be heard.
RESOURCE SERVICES FOCUS
We are the only not for profit membership group focused on the resource services sector and allied industries within the Bowen and Galilee Basin .
We provide a strong voice for our members on key issues affecting our industry.
ACCESS TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND INFORMATION
We know that strong networks are critical for a successful business in this industry. We ensure you have access to key decision makers , key members and critical information.
ACTIVE MEMBER PARTICIPATION
The more you put in, the more you get out. We help you get out of the day-to-day fire fighting and focus on what is happening in the industry.
LEARN FROM THE BEST
We provide a wide range of training and mentoring to develop your skills and capability. Whether you are looking to grow your business , yourself or your team, we will help you get on the right path.
GET YOUR BUSINESS NOTICED
We actively promote our region and our members capability to key customers within the region.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND PRICING
Membership Level A* (less than 3 employees) - $475 ex GST
Membership Level B (4-20 employees) - $1000 ex GST
Membership Level C (21-49 employees) - $1750 ex GST
Membership Level D (50-199 employees) - $2200 ex GST
Membership Level E (over 200 employees) - $2750 ex GST
*Membership Leval A is at the discretion of the RIN board. To be a member at this level, a business must be family-owned, sole operator and only have a single location based in the Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday region and not be part of any other larger franchise, parent company or trust.
Membership entitlements include:
- Full access to the members-only section on website
- Free access to the Capability and Procurement Portal
- Full access to all Resource Industry Network publications
- Opportunity to advertise in Resource Industry Network e-news
- Ability to attend members-only events and discounted member rates for functions including:
- Monthly Members Briefing featuring expert guest speakers
- The Resource Industry Network Safety Conference
- Resource Industry Network (RIN) Awards
- Information and networking events arranged throughout the year
- RISCI and Resource Industry Network Supply Chain Panel Sessions
- Access to Resource Industry Network’s member list
- Ability to join Resource Industry Network’s sub-groups including the Workplace Health and Safety Group, International Trade Group, Defence Group & Gender Equality & Career Development Group/
- Promotion as a Resource Industry Network Member in all publications including website
- Assistance from Resource Industry Network’s in-house Communications Officer to promote your business and success stories through internal and external media
- Ability to attend Austmine events at member prices through a reciprocal agreement.
To become a Resource Industry Network member, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION form to return via email or fax once completed. To pay by credit card, please also download the CREDIT CARD AUTHORITY FORM, alternatively we will send you an invoice once your application has been processed. Alternatively, you can click here to complete an online application form.
Completed forms can be sent back to Membership Engagement Manager Rose Sergeant - firstname.lastname@example.org