MAY 15TH, 2020
RIN AWARDS GALA DINNER
WHEN: MAY 17TH, 2019
TIME: FROM 6PM
WHEN: BLACK TIE EVENT
AND THE 2019 WINNERS ARE:
Safety Foremost Award – Sponsored by CQ Field Mining Services
Awarded to an organisation that can demonstrate a sustained safety performance and/or culture in a workplace that incorporated both physical and mental safety.
- QCCS - WINNER
- Walz Group
- Riverside Marine (Rivtow)
Champion Culture Award - Sponsored by Hays Recruitment
Awarded to the organisation that best demonstrates how they successfully engaged with their employees to deliver an improved workplace culture for their people and their business.
- The Gardian Group
- Mastermyne - WINNER
Connecting in the Community Award - Sponsored by BMA
Awarded to the organisation that best demonstrates how they successfully engaged with the community or external stakeholders.
- CQ Field Mining Services
- DGH Engineering
- Bank of Queensland - WINNER
Chasing Foreign Markets Award - Sponsored by Mets Ignited
Awarded to an organisation that demonstrates the most initiative or success in taking a product or service to the export market or using foreign markets or supply chains to improve their business outcomes here domestically.
- Mainetec - WINNER
- TEAM Group
Out of the Box Award - Sponsored by Chess Electrics
Awarded to an organisation that has demonstrated the most initiative in seeking out new opportunities for their business either through innovation in new products or services, diversification into new markets, or adapted to meet the current environment.
- East West Lighting
- Polymathian - WINNER
Standing out from the Crowd Award - Sponsored by MM Electrical
Awarded to that one outstanding individual working in your business who has demonstrated commitment, loyalty, dedication and resilience in current market conditions.
- Vidya Gopinath (TEAM Group)
- Emma Price (Get Real Workwear) - WINNER
- Kimberly Matheson - G&S Engineering
Striving for Diversity Award - Sponsored by Local Buying Foundation
Awarded to an organisation that demonstrates leadership in diversity, champions the cause in the workplace, promotes equity, engages in inclusive and equitable workplace practices and embraces workplace diversity in a meaningful way.
- Mackay Conveyor Equipment - WINNER
- BHP Hay Point Coal Terminal
- Mike Fidel - GM at BMA Broadmeadow
- Paul Antich - Project Manager at Adani Mining Australia
- Dawid Pretorius - Director of Operations, Glencore Coal Assets Australia
- Mathew Gray - Partner, KPMG
- Caoilin Chestnutt - Resources Investment Commissioner, Department of Natural Resources, Mines & Energy
- Ged Welsh - Regional Director, North Queensland, HAYS
- Heidi Fagan - Partner Safety and Human Resources, Coal Aurizon
- Trevor Trott - Proficiency Manager, Peabody
- Todd Harrington - Project Director, Whitehaven Coal Limited
2019 RIN Awards Sponsors
2020 RIN AWARDS WILL BE HELD ON MAY 15TH